The TP4056 is a complete constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for single cell lithium-ion batteries. It's SOP package and low external component count makes the TP4056 ideally suited for portable applications. Furthermore, the TP4056 can work within USB and wall adapter. No blocking diode is required due to the internal PMOSFET architecture and has prevented to negative Charge Current Circuit. Thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature. The charge voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charge current can be programmed externally with a single resistor. The TP4056 automatically terminates the charge cycle when the charge current drops to 1/10th the programmed value after the final float voltage is reached. TP4056 Other features include a current monitor, under voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pin to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
- Charge module: Linear charging.
- Current: 1A adjustable.
- Charge precision: 1.5%.
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V.
- Led indicator: red is charging blue is fully charged.
- Input interface: mini USB.
- Work temperature: -10 to +85.
- Inverted polarity: NO.
- Programmable Charge Current Up to 1000mA
- No MOSFET, Sense Resistor or Blocking Diode Required
- Complete Linear Charger in SOP-8 Package for Single Cell Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Charges Single Cell Li-Ion Batteries Directly from USB Port
- Preset 4.2V Charge Voltage with 1.5% Accuracy
- Automatic Recharge
- two Charge Status Output Pins
- C/10 Charge Termination
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold (TP4056)
- Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
- Available Radiator in 8-Lead SOP Package, the Radiator need connect GND or impending
- Cellular Telephones, PDAs, GPS
- Charging Docks and Cradles
- Digital Still Cameras, Portable Devices
- USB Bus-Powered Chargers, Chargers
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 Hrs and delivered in 2-7 days in India. In cases where items in the order are not available for immediate dispatch or delivery has to be made in a remote location, it can take longer. The customer will be informed of the same through email.
We use most trusted or whichever is available in your location carriers for consignment deliveries. Tracking details will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Though in some cases tracking information may not be available online.