ACS712-5A Current Sensor Module (+/- 5 Amp)
This is a small but very effective Linear Current Sensor Module based on fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712 current sensor IC from Allegro. The sensor gives precise current measurement for both AC and DC signals and can be used effectively for max 5A current measurement.
ACS712 chip takes AC or DC voltage at its input and its output varies linearly with sensed current; its output is analog voltage. Thick copper conductor and signal traces allows for survival of the device up to 3-5 times overcurrent conditions. The device requires 5VDC for Vcc. It has low noise analog signal path, 5us output rise time in response to input current, IC is Factory-trimmed for accuracy, extremely stable output offset voltage and nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
• Low-noise analog signal path
• Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
• 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
• 80 kHz bandwidth
• Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
• Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
• 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
• 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
• 5.0 V, single supply operation
• 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
• Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
• Factory-trimmed for accuracy
• Extremely stable output offset voltage
• Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
• Ratiometric output from supply voltage
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 Hrs and delivered in 2-7 days in India. In cases where items in the order are not available for immediate dispatch or delivery has to be made in a remote location, it can take longer. The customer will be informed of the same through email.
We use most trusted or whichever is available in your location carriers for consignment deliveries. Tracking details will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Though in some cases tracking information may not be available online.