1 Channel isolated 5 Volt 10 Amp relay module opto coupler for Raspberry Pi Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. This is a 5 Volt 10 Amp relay module is compliant with safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches this relay is genuine, can be used as a single chip modules can be used for appliance control; DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load; there is a normally open and one normally closed contact.This relay can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Each relay rated at 10A / 250V
- Each relay consumes approx 30mA when switched on (at 12V)
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Channel: 1 channel
- Relay Voltage: 5V
Note on the high level and low level triggered mode:
High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way; Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input terminal and Earth 0 Volt trigger, can be understood as signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered a way 1-channel relay module connection Optically Isolated relays protect your microcontroller from damage if the equipment being controlled fails 5V 1-Channel Relay Interface Board, each one needs 15 – 20mA Driver current equipped with high current relays 10A 250VAC, DC30V 10A Relay output status indication by LED
- Standard Interface that can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) Multiple DIY projects
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipment
- Widely used for all MCU control Interface, Industrial sector, PLC control, Smart Home control, Home Automation, etc…..
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 Hrs and delivered in 2-7 days in India. In cases where items in the order are not available for immediate dispatch or delivery has to be made in a remote location, it can take longer. The customer will be informed of the same through email.
We use most trusted or whichever is available in your location carriers for consignment deliveries. Tracking details will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Though in some cases tracking information may not be available online.