PIC16F628A 8 Bit Microcontroller DIP
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
The PIC16F628A- is an 18 pin, flash based, 8-bit microcontroller. This device employs an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC16F628A-I/P has enhanced core features, an eight level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8 bit wide data. The two stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single cycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available, complemented by a large register set.
- Interrupt Capability
- 8 level deep hardware stack
- Direct, indirect, and relative addressing modes
- Internal and external oscillator options
- Power saving sleep mode
- Programmable code protection
- Brown-out Reset
- Power-on Reset
- Power-up timer and Oscillator start-up timer
- 1,000,000 write EEPROM endurance
- programmable weak pull-ups on PORTB
- Multiplexed master clear/input pin
- Watchdog timer with independent oscillator for reliable operation
- Low voltage programming
- In circuit serial programming
- 40-year data retention
- Dual speed internal oscillator
- Run-time selectable between 4MHz and 48kHz
- 4µs wake-up from Sleep, 3.0V, type.
- 16 I/O pins with individual direction control
Clock & Timing, Embedded Design & Development, Imaging, Video & Vision, Industrial, Motor Drive & Control, Multimedia, Portable Devices, Sensing & Instrumentation, Wireless