The PIC16F628A- is an 18 pin, flash based, 8-bit microcontroller. This device employs an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC16F628A-I/P has enhanced core features, an eight level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8 bit wide data. The two stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single cycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available, complemented by a large register set.
- Interrupt Capability
- 8 level deep hardware stack
- Direct, indirect, and relative addressing modes
- Internal and external oscillator options
- Power saving sleep mode
- Programmable code protection
- Brown-out Reset
- Power-on Reset
- Power-up timer and Oscillator start-up timer
- 1,000,000 write EEPROM endurance
- programmable weak pull-ups on PORTB
- Multiplexed master clear/input pin
- Watchdog timer with independent oscillator for reliable operation
- Low voltage programming
- In circuit serial programming
- 40-year data retention
- Dual speed internal oscillator
- Run-time selectable between 4MHz and 48kHz
- 4µs wake-up from Sleep, 3.0V, type.
- 16 I/O pins with individual direction control
Clock & Timing, Embedded Design & Development, Imaging, Video & Vision, Industrial, Motor Drive & Control, Multimedia, Portable Devices, Sensing & Instrumentation, Wireless
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 Hrs and delivered in 2-7 days in India. In cases where items in the order are not available for immediate dispatch or delivery has to be made in a remote location, it can take longer. The customer will be informed of the same through email.
We use most trusted or whichever is available in your location carriers for consignment deliveries. Tracking details will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Though in some cases tracking information may not be available online.