SD Card Reader Module
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
SD Card Reader Module for Arduino AVR ARM Slot Socket Reader
SD Card Reader module is interactive device and the robotic platform which is most commonly used storage module. SPI interface design can be inserted into any single chip controller board,power indicator light can be observed in real time power supply.
This module can be attached to the Arduino Interface shield V1, Arduino XbeeV5 or Arduino MEGA sensor extension board Sensor Shield sensor expansion board, thereby complete with Arduino, Arduino Mega controller hardware connection
- Brand new and high quality.
- SD Card module can make your SD application more easier and simple.
- It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your arduino.
- Can be used for SD Card more eaisly, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- Writing Files from an SD Card