LM338 5-Amp Adjustable Regulators
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
LM138/LM338 5-Amp Adjustable Regulators General Description
The LM138 series of adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulators is capable of supplying in excess of 5A over a 1.2V to 32V output range. They are exceptionally easy to use and require only 2 resistors to set the output voltage. Careful circuit design has resulted in outstanding load and line regulation — comparable to many commercial power supplies. The LM138 family is supplied in a standard 3-lead transistor package.
- 7A peak output current
- 5A output current
- Adjustable output down to 1.2V
- Thermal regulation
- Current limit constant with temperature
- P+ Product Enhancement tested
- Output is short-circuit protected
- Adjustable power supplies
- Constant current regulators
- Battery chargers