Continuity Tester Electronic
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
A continuity tester is an item of electrical test equipment used to determine if an electrical path can be established between two points; that is if an electrical circuit can be made. The circuit under test is completely de-energized prior to connecting the apparatus.This is a light weight continuity tester designed to check the connectivity between two points in a PCB.
- Economical cell-Consumption.
- Continuity check of House Hold & Industrial Equipment's
- Can test Diode for open short
- Can test transistor for open/short & PNP/NPN
- Useful at indoor & outdoor work
- Very versatile & Handy
- T.V. Aerials open/short tests
- Transformers, coils can be tested for open or short
- Telephone line can be checked.
- Automobile wiring can also test
- Used to test continuity of any circuit
- Used to test continuity of DIY projects
- Used to test continuity of electrical/electronic projects