6 DOF MPU-6050
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
6 DOF MPU-6050 Triple-axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope
The MPU-6050 is a fantastic piece of motion processing tech! It has a combination of 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
This breakout board for the MPU-6050 makes this tiny QFN package easy to work into your project. Every pin you need to get up and running is broken out to 0.1" headers, including the auxiliary master I2C bus which allows the MPU-6050 to access external magnetometers and other sensors.
• Digital-output of 6-axis MotionFusion data. 9-axis fused data from Motion Processing Library
• Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
• Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
• Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometers and gyroscopes
• Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
• MotionApps™ Platform support for Android, Linux, and Windows
• Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration in library. No user intervention required
• Digital-output temperature sensor
• Digital input on FSYNC pin to support video Electronic Image Stabilization and GPS
• Programmable interrupt supports gesture recognition, panning, zooming, scrolling, and shake detection
• VDD Supply voltage range of 2.375V–3.46V; VLOGIC (MPU-6050) at 1.8V±5% or VDD
• Gyro operating current: 3.6mA (full power, gyro at all rates)
• Gyro + Accel operating current: 3.8mA (full power, gyro at all rates, accel at 1kHz sample rate)
• Accel low power mode operating currents: 10µA at 1Hz, 20µA at 5Hz, 70µA at 20Hz, 140µA at 40Hz
• Full Chip Idle Mode Supply Current: 5µA