30x 60x 90x Pocket Jewellery Magnifier Currency Detecting With UV Light
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
This is Foldable and tiny, easy to carry use in different type of application viz coin, stamp, medicine, gardening, home and office, industrial purpose, jewelry appraisal, circuit board and printing industry, education, geography. This magnifier can be used under insufficient sunlight or dark environment. Large and small lens design with three LED lights can ensure better luminous effect, more convenient.
- 30X-25mm Lens: Applicable to viewing tiny characters, fingerprints etc.
- 60X-12mm Lens: Applicable to viewing printing grids, electronic component numbers.
- 90X-8mm Lens: Applicable to viewing flaws of jewelry and diamonds.
- Name: Jewelry Magnifier
- Modei: NO.774-3ZX1
- Unfold Size: 132x46x20mm
- Fold Size: 83x46x20cm
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)+Artificial Leather+Acrylic Lens
- Magnification: 30X / 60X / 90X
- Lens Diameter: 25mm / 12mm / 8mm
- Light Source: LED Diode, UV Luminious Diode
- Battery: 3x LR4 Batteries(Included)
- Mode: Two Modes(No Light Source / Light Source)
When magnifier is pulled to the first gear position, light source switch will not be started. the magnifier can be pulled outwards to the second gear position in time of insufficient lighting. And light source switch will automatically start at this time.The magnifier can be used under insufficient sunlight or dark environment.
Light Source Converter Operation:
When the change-over switch is pushed forward to LED 60X position, tiny objects can be viewed on 30X, 60X lens. Anti-counterfeit identification like currency detecting etc.Can be operated when light source change-over switch is pushed to middle UV sign. And when light source change-over switch is pushed to 90X position, tiny objects can be viewed on 30X,90X lens.
Open battery compartment with finger or coin, take out old batteries and then put 3 new LR44 button batteries inside according to "+" "-" direction in the battery compartment.
Wipe lens with the clean cotton cloth dipped with little detergent diluted by water, then wipe water off with dry cotton cloth.
- Do not put magnifier under the direct sunlight to avoid fire.
- Do not view the sun with a magnifier to avoid burning eyes.
- Do not wipe lens and shell with chemical liquid like alcohol, gasoline etc.
- 1 x Jewelry Magnifier
- 1 x Manual