MCT2E - Optocoupler Phototransistor
Product Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual Product.
MCT2E - Phototransistor Optocoupler
Standard Single Channel Phototransistor Couplers With Base Connection. The MCT2/ MCTE family is an Industry Standard Single Channel Phototransistor.General purpose optocoupler with TTL compatibility, Provides High Voltage Electrical Isolation 3.55kV. Good response with very low switching time.Each optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infraredLED and a silicon NPN phototransistor.These couplers are Underwriters Laboratories (UL)listed to comply with a 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage.
- Interfaces with common logic families
- Input-output coupling capacitance < 0.5 pF
- Industry Standard Dual-in line 6-pin package
- 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage
- AC mains detection
- Reed relay driving
- Switch mode power supply feedback
- Telephone ring detection
- Logic ground isolation
- Logic coupling with high frequency noise rejection