The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register.L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.Basically, this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 36 Volts, that's some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also what's known as a type of H-Bridge. The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction for the motor drivers. The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. a motor.The output enables of the L293D is directly connected to PWM outputs of the Arduino.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer- no jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Reset button
- 2 external terminal power interface, for separate logic/motor supplies
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 Hrs and delivered in 2-7 days in India. In cases where items in the order are not available for immediate dispatch or delivery has to be made in a remote location, it can take longer. The customer will be informed of the same through email.
We use most trusted or whichever is available in your location carriers for consignment deliveries. Tracking details will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Though in some cases tracking information may not be available online.