CR2025 - 3V Lithium Coin Cell Battery
These high-energy, coin-cell lithium batteries last longer than silver-oxide batteries and are great for use in watches, medical devices, and other electronics. They work as a replacement for Duracell, Eveready, Panasonic, Renata, and others.
- Model: CR2025
- System: Manganese dioxide–Li/Organic Electrolyte
- Nominal Voltage : (V) 3
- Nominal Capacity : (mAh)* 220
- Nominal Discharge Current : (mA) 0.2
- Operating Temperature Range : (deg. C)** –20 to +85
- Weight : (g)*** 3.0
- Dimensions : Diameter 20.0, Height 2.5mm.
- * Nominal capacity indicates duration until the voltage drops down to 2.0V when discharged at a nominal discharge current at 20 deg. C.
- ** When using these batteries at temperatures outside the range of 0 to +40 deg. C, please consult Maxell in advance for conditions of use.
- *** Dimensions and weight are for the battery itself but may vary depending on the shape of terminals or other factors.
Calculators, timepieces, medical instruments, cameras, office equipment, backup power for memory ICs and RTC, electronic instruments, car keyless entry, PC boards, PC motherboard clock battery and more! Sealed in original package