NodeMCU ESP8266 ESP-12E Module
NodeMCU is an eLua based firmware for the ESP8266 WiFi SOC from Espressif. The NodeMCU firmware is a companion project to the popular NodeMCU dev kits, helps you to prototype your IoT product, ready-made open source development boards with ESP8266-12E chips.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilities developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire, and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna