TTP224 4-Way Capacitive Touch Sensor
TTP224 4-Way Capacitive Touch Switch Digital Touch Sensor
The TTP224 IC is capacitive sensing design specifically for touch pad controls. The device built in regulator for touch sensor. Stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. Human interfaces control panel links through non-conductive dielectric material. The main application is focused at replacing of the mechanical switch or button. The ASSP can independently handle the 4 touch pads with 4 direct output pins.
• Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V
• Built-in regulator with external enable/disable option
• Operating current, @VDD=3V no load
• At low power mode typical 2.5uA
• At fast mode typical 9.0uA
• @VDD=3V operating voltage :
o The response time about 100mS at fast mode, 200mS at low power mode for TTP224
o The response time about 60mS at fast mode, 160mS at low power mode for TTP224N
• Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF) outside for each touch pad
• Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option(LPMB pin)
• Provides direct mode or toggle mode、CMOS output or open drain output,active high or active low by pad option(TOG/OD/AHLB pin).
• Provides 2 output pins TPQ0D, TPQ2D that have no diode protection, active low
• Have the maximum on time 120sec/64sec/16sec/infinite by pad option(MOT1, MOT0 pin)
• After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled
• Auto calibration for life, and the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched.
Wide consumer products
Button key replacement