Soldering Flux/ Past
This electronic-quality soldering flux is mixed with petroleum jelly and ideal for electrical and electronic soldering applications.Soldering flux is used to remove the dirty oxides from the contact surfaces before soldering. Can be removed by wiping with a cloth or with cleaning solvent.
Features / Benefits
- Water-soluble paste won’t leave residue in water piping
- Meets industry standard ASTM B813 and contains no zinc
chloride to reduce corrosion concerns.
- Non-acid, non-toxic, and lead-free to eliminate safety
- Cleans pipe upon application, allowing solder to run more
smoothly around the pipe
- All-weather formula for use in hot and cold climates
For Use On / With
- All lead-free and common soft solders
- Copper, Brass, Galvanized iron, Lead, Zinc, Tin, Silver, Nickel,
Mild steel, Terne plate, Malleable iron