NXP - LPC2138FBD64 - MCU, 32BIT, ARM7TDMI, 60MHZ, LQFP-64
The LPC2131/32/34/36/38 microcontrollers are based on a 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, that combine the microcontroller with 32 kB, 64 kB, 128 kB, 256 kB and 512 kB of embedded high-speed flash memory. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty. Due to their tiny size and low power consumption, these microcontrollers are ideal for applications where miniaturization is a key requirement, such as access control and point-of-sale. With a wide range of serial communications interfaces and on-chip SRAM options of 8 kB, 16 kB, and 32 kB, they are very well suited for communication gateways and protocol converters, soft modems, voice recognition and low-end imaging, providing both large buffer size and high processing power. Various 32-bit timers, single or dual 10-bit 8-channel ADC(s), 10-bit DAC, PWM channels and 47 GPIO lines with up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins make these microcontrollers particularly suitable for industrial control and medical systems.
- Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s),
- SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector
- Up to forty-seven 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins in tiny LQFP64
or HVQFN package.
- Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with
settling time of 100us.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of
1 MHz to 30 MHz and with external oscillator up to 50 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral
clock scaling down for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- MCU, 32BIT, ARM7TDMI, 60MHZ,
- Architecture: ARM7TDMI
- Program Memory Size: 512KB
- RAM Memory Size: 32KB
- CPU Speed: 60MHz
- No. of I/O's: 47
- MCU Case Style: LQFP
- No. of Pins: 64
- Embedded Interface Type: SPI,
- Supply Voltage Min: 3V
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.6V
- Packaging: Each
- MSL: MSL 1 - Unlimited
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Clock Frequency: 60MHz
- Controller Family/Series: LPC21xx
- Flash Memory Size: 512KB
- IC Generic Number: LPC2138
- MPU Core Size: 32bit
- Memory Type: Flash
- No. of ADC Inputs: 16
- No. of PWM Channels: 6
- No. of Timers: 2
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -40°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C
- Oscillator Type: External
- Peripherals: ADC, DAC, RTC
- Program Memory Size: 512KB
- Supply Voltage Range: 3V to
- Termination Type: SMD