LM723 Voltage Regulator
This LM723/LM723C is a monolithic integrated programmable voltage regulator, assembled in 14-lead dual in-line plastic package. The circuit provides internal current limiting. When the output current exceeds 150 mA an external NPN or PNP pass element may be used. Provisions are made for adjustable current limiting and remote shut-down.
- Adjustable current limiting
- Input voltage up to 40 V
- Positive or negative supply operation
- Output voltage adjustable from 2 to 37 V
- Output current to 150 mA without external pass transistor
- Series, shunt, switching or floating operation