LM2577 DC-DC Adjustable Step-up Power Converter Module Vin3-34V Vout4-35V
This is a DC to DC step-Up module base on LM2577 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator. TheLM2577 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-up (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V(Default), and an adjustable output version.
- Type: Switching type voltage booster
- Input voltage:3-34 V.
- Output voltage:continuous adjustable (4-35 V).
- Output current:2.5 A (MAX).
- Input current: 3 A(MAX).
- Input methods: IN+ input is level, IN-input negative.
- Output way: OUT +output is level, OUT-output negative.
- Adjustment: first correct by input power supply (3-34 V, between) again using a multimeter to monitoring output voltage and the potentiometer (turn step-down, in reverse chronological turn boost).
- Low voltage to high voltage Power Supply
- Power supply for electronic equipment
- Battery PoweredLab Power Supply
- Hand-held electronics that run on high voltage but needs to run on low voltage batteries