Balance Charger for 7.4V-11.1V Li-Po Battery
In multi-celled Lithium Polymer battery pack, it is possible for the individual cells to develop differences in there charge levels. Since Lithium Polymer batteries are very sensitive to overcharging, it is important that cells inside the battery pack should be kept at equal levels when charging. This Balance Charger for 2 and 3 cell lithium polymer battery. It can be used to charge any 2 or 3 cell Lithium Polymer battery which can sustain continuous charging at 600mA to 800mA. It works on 110 to 230V AC.
Note: Lithium Polymer batteries can catch fire or explode if not charged or handled correctly. Therefore take necessary precautions while charging the battery.
Warning: Always charge the battery on concrete floor in open area.
- Charger for 7.4v & 11.1v Li-Polymer Battery
- Charging indicator lights, auto cut off
- Safe and reliable direct current charger
- Dimension: 70(L) x 50(W) x 22(H)mm
- Weight: 46g
- Input voltage: DC11.0-16.0V
- Input Current: 1500mA
- Termination voltage: 4.2V Â± 0.010V
- Repair voltage: 1.5v - 3.00v / CELL
- Voltage added: 4.16V / CELL
- Charge current: 1.0A Â± 0.1A