BH1750FVI Light Sensor
BH1750FVI Light Sensor Module
This module is based on the light - to - digital converter BH1750FVI, to transform light intensity to a digital signal. BH1750FVI is a calibrated digital light sensor IC that measures the incident light intensity and converts it into a 16 - bit digital number. It can measure ambient light intensity ranging from 0 to 65535 Lux (L). The Lux is an SI unit for luminance and is equal to one lumen per square meter.
BH1750FVI is an digital Ambient Light Sensor IC for I 2C bus interface. This IC is the most suitable to obtain the ambient light data for adjusting LCD and Keypad backlight power of Mobile phone. It is possible to detect wide range at High resolution.( 1 - 65535 lx ).
• I2C bus Interface ( f / s Mode Support )
• Spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
• Illuminance to Digital Converter
• Wide range and High resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx )
• Low Current by power down function
• 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
• 1.8V Logic input interface
• No need any external parts
• Light source dependency is little. ( ex. Incandescent Lamp. Fluorescent Lamp. Halogen Lamp. White LED. Sun Light )
• It is possible to select 2 type of I2C slave-address.
• Adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window
• ( It is possible to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx by using this function. )
• Small measurement variation (+/- 20%)
• The influence of infrared is very small.
Mobile phone, LCD TV, NOTE PC, Portable game machine, Digital camera, Digital video camera, PDA,