5V 1A Micro USB 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Module With TP4056 Protection Functions
Module Features and parameters:
- Inputs with MICRO USB female, can be directly inputted to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery, and still retains the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient DIY
- Input voltage: 5V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery over-discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
- Battery over current protection current: 3A
- Board size: 2.6 x 1.7CM
Note: The first time you access the battery, it may no voltage between the output OUT + and OUT-, then access 5V voltage charge your energy can activate the protection circuit, and the battery from the B + B-, then draw a line on the short open also need recharging to activate the protection circuit. Note that the charger must be able to output 1A or more to do when using a mobile phone charger input, or may not charge
+ MICRO USB female and next - pads for the power input, access 5V. B + positive than the lithium battery, B- then negative lithium batteries. OUT + and OUT- connected to the load, such as positive and negative electrodes connected mobile booster plate or other loads.
Connect the battery to the B + B-, inserted into the USB female mobile phone charger, the red light is being charged, the green light to full.
Note: The charge should disconnect the load OUT terminal on the positive and negative can not be wrong, please according to specifications, otherwise it will damage directly.