4051 - Single 8-channel Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
Click Image for Gallery
The 4051 is an 8 channel analog multiplexer / demultiplexer, thus:
- If you use the 4051 as a Multiplexer: You can choose between 8 different inputs and select just one you want to read at the time.
- If you use the 4051 as a Demultiplexer you can choose between 8 different outputs and select just one you want to write at the time.
- Single 8-Channel Multiplexer with Three Binary Control Inputs
- The Three Binary Inputs Select Which of the 8-Channels is Connected to the Output
- Low ON Resistance and High OFF Resistance
- Operating Temperature to 85oC
- Binary address decoding on chip.
- Low Power TTL