400 Points Solderless Prototype Breadboard
A breadboard (proto board) is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. The term is commonly used to refer to the solderless breadboard (plugboard). Plastic Body for reduced static, suitable for CMOS devices. Pins are designed for multiple insertions and will withstand heavy use.
A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterward.
Features & Specifications:
- 400 Tie points
- One terminal strip, 300 Tie-Points
- Two distribution strips, 100 Tie-Points
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Each unit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- The adhesive sheet on the back side of the board.
- An excellent quality breadboard.
- ABS plastic material.
- Completely reusable.
- Light weight, easy to carry.
- Easy to use