4.0Volt, 0.5AH/500mah Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
Click Image for Gallery
This is very commonly used rechargeable battery, of 4.0 volt and 0.5 Ah/500mah
- Strong ABS body - Do not drop the battery.
- DC 4.0 Volts, Lead Acid Sealed Maintenance Free Battery.
- Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25oC (Charge before storing),
- Self-discharge rate is less than 5% per month at 25oC.
- This is a solder terminal type battery as shown in the image, these terminals are suitable for direct soldering.
- Always completely discharge the battery before recharging again to get the maximum life of the battery.
- Used in Toys, Games, UPS, Electronic Devices, Emergency Lights, Solar Lanterns, Camping, Trekking, Picnics, and others.
- Please charge before using for the 1st time.We strongly suggest that you charge the battery for 4 hours before first use as this conditions the battery and increases battery life and gives full capacity. (never over charge the battery)