3V 200mA 0.6W Solar Panel
3V 200mA 0.6W Solar Panel
Mini Solar Cell has a High Efficiency of 0.72W , can easily be arranged for larger load applications including higher voltage and current loads. Due to its compact size this can be used for any kind of projects you desire with great efficiency of 15-20%. .
- Quality custom-design solar energy panel
- Polycrystalline solar cells
- Max output power: 0.72W
- Max working voltage: 3.3V
- Max charging current: 220mA
- Min output power: 0.6W
- Min working voltage: 3V
- Min charging current: 200mA
- Size 6.8cm X 8.2 Cm Thickness 3mm
- Weight 26 Gms
Features of Mini Solar Panel:
- Small Epoxy Solar Panels are simple to install or add to
your existing product.
- Construction requires no special modifications
- Small space required for installation.
- Has 2 to 3 times the power of amorphous thin-film solar
- For connection, just solder or crimp to the copper tape.
- Laser cut to proper size and encapsulated in special sun
and weather resistant materials.
- Light weighted, very strong and weather resistant
substrates custom designed for the target product.
Applications of Small Solar Panels:
- Small Home Projects
- Science Projects
- Electronic Applications.
- Charging Small DC Batteries.
- Build Your Own Solar-powered Models/Toys.
How to choose mini solar panels:
This table shows the solar system configuration relationship between storage batteries and mini solar panels.
DC Storage Battery Mini Solar Panel
1.2V 2V ~ 2.5V
2.4V 3.5V ~ 4V
3.6V 5V ~ 6V
6V 7.5V ~ 9V
12V 15V ~ 18V
Basics of Solar Calculations
Watt=Amps X Volts
To Increase Amps ie Current connect 2 solar panels in PARALLEL
When wiring solar panels in parallel, the amperage of the solar panels will be additive. To wire solar panels in parallel you connect the positive terminal of the one panel to the positive terminal of the next and the negative of the one panel to the negative terminal of the next. For example, if two 6V 100mA solar panels are wired in parallel you will have a solar array with the ability of producing 6V @ 200mA. 100mA + 100mA = 200mA. The voltage of the solar array is equal to the voltage of one of the panels while the amperage of the solar array is the summation of all the solar panels' amperage output.
To Increase VOLTS ie VOLTAGE connect 2 solar panels in SERIES
panels in series will cause the voltages of each panel to be additive. To wire
solar panels in series you connect the positive terminal of one panel to the
negative terminal of the next. For example, if two 6V 100mA solar panels are
wired in series you will have a solar array with the potential of producing 12V
@ 100mA. 6V + 6V = 12 V. The voltages of each panel are added together
while the amperage of the solar array is simply the amperage of one unit.