3 Watt (Yellow) LED with Heat Sink
Click Image for Gallery
3 Watt (Yellow) LED with Heat SinkThe 3 watt yellow LED is a very bright light with a vibrant
color. The star leds have a wide viewing angle, so they are great for
illuminating areas. There are many uses for the 3 watt LED. This particular led
comes on a small heat sink to help dissipate the the heat generated from light.
The LED is mounted onto an aluminum PCB for heatsinking, and it also makes it easy to solder in. Simply connect to the big + and - pads on the PCB (there are two of each).
The best way to drive these LEDs is constant current, @ 750 mA, but you can get away with under-driving for compactness. At about 2V, the LED draws ~500 mA, so connect two Alkaline batteries up directly with no resistor for a basic bright lamp. You can also try driving it directly with a 2.4V power supply.
- Heat Sink Design Includes space for
- Expected life 50000+ hours*
- Low Power Drainage.
- High Brightness
- Low Forward Voltage
- Become Future Ready with High Brightness One
Watt White L.E.D.'s
- Size: 3W Star LED
- Color: Yellow
- Luminosity/Brightness: 70 lm (Lumens)
- Forward Voltage: 2.0-2.4v
- Current: 750mA
- Wavelength: 590-595nm
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degrees
- Mount Style: Surface Mount
- Lens Color: Clear
- LED Brightness Class: Super/Ultra/Extreme
- Home/Shop/Showcase/Auto/Aquarium Lighting.
- Very Easy to Assemble and Run.
- High Brightness.
- Low Power Consumption than filament based
- Comes with Star Base Heat-Sink
- Heat-Sink with Slot for Screw.
- Can Be used with multiple requirements using
proper Resistors (Sold Separately).
- Instantaneous Lighting