2 Channel 5 Volt 10 Amp DPST Relay Module
2 Channel isolated 5 Volt 10 Amp relay module opto coupler for Raspberry Pi Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. This is a 5 Volt 10 Amp relay module is compliant with safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches this relay is genuine, can be used as a single chip modules can be used for appliance control; DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load; there is a normally open and one normally closed contact.This relay can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Each relay rated at 10A / 250V
- Each relay consumes approx 30mA when switched on (at 12V)
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Channel: 2 channel
- Relay Voltage: 5V
Note on the high level and low level triggered mode:
High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way; Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input terminal and Earth 0 Volt trigger, can be understood as signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered a way 2-channel relay module connection Optically Isolated relays protect your microcontroller from damage if the equipment being controlled fails 5V 2-Channel Relay Interface Board, each one needs 15 – 20mA Driver current equipped with high current relays 10A 250VAC, DC30V 10A Relay output status indication by LED
- Standard Interface that can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) Multiple DIY projects
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipment
- Widely used for all MCU control Interface, Industrial sector, PLC control, Smart Home control, Home Automation, etc…..