A diode is an electrical device allowing current to move through it in one direction with far greater ease than in the other.Current passing through a diode can only go in one direction, called the forward direction. Current trying to flow the reverse direction is blocked.
- Maximum Repetitive Reverse Voltage- 40V
- Average Rectified Forward Current - 3A
- Non-repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current - 80 A
- Operating Junction Temperature -65 to +125 °C
- Forward Voltage @ 3.0 A 525 mV
- Reverse Current @ rated VR TA = 25°C 0.5 mA